News and updates from Education Works - providing innovative, effective
support programmes in reading, speaking, listening and maths.
Monday 4th February 2019 – BRP (BR@P/BR@S) Trainer Training at The Forum Wythenshawe 10am - 4pm
Our National Trainers Elsa Steel and Lindsey Howard are offering Trainer Training for consultants and teachers who have previously accessed initial 2- day training for BR@P/BR@S and have experience of using and supporting implementation of the programme in their school or setting.
- Do you currently have responsibility for developing English CPD in your educational setting /organisation?
- Are you interested in training other school staff and volunteers to use a highly effective accredited reading programme?
- Are you interested in challenging and extending your role as an effective trainer?
- Would you like to extend your own CPD / trainer profile?
- Do you want develop a sustainable approach to your school/setting’s implementation of BRP?
- Would you like to develop wider impact in your area?
If so then BRP Trainer Training could be just what you need!
The training Costs £275.00 per person and includes full Trainer resources (two day initial school based training power point; supporting electronic resources) and password protected access to online ordering of published programme materials:
* primary and secondary versions of the published handbooks
* a set of prompt cards
* a set of comprehension bookmarks
Venue*: Room 2, The Forum, Wythenshawe http://www.wythenshaweforum.co.uk/
(Directions - http://www.wythenshaweforum.co.uk/download/Forum_Directions.pdf )
* Wythenshawe is a short distance from Manchester Airport, just off the M56 Junction 4. Delegates travelling by air or mainline rail to Manchester Airport can access a Metrolink tram service from Manchester Airport’s transport hub, ‘The Station’, located between Terminal 1 and 2, to The Forum: https://www.visitnorthwest.com/manchester/transport/metrolink/service-6/ ; https://www.visitnorthwest.com/manchester/transport/metrolink/times/ ). This frequent, regular service (Manchester Airport to Victoria Station - Service 6) has a direct link with The Forum as the tram stop is opposite ‘The Forum’ Centre.